Dancer Engagement Guide for Donors and Alumni
Although we cannot be together in person during THON Weekend, donors and alumni will have several opportunities to motivate and interact with dancers and students as we celebrate our yearlong fundraising efforts to conquer childhood cancer.
Dancer Mail Call
- Write an encouraging message for a dancer to read during THON Weekend
- Check out this resource for tips!
- You can address your mail to a specific dancer or we can give it to a random, lucky dancer
- All Dancer Mail must be received by February 16 or postmarked by February 12
- Send your letters to:
Penn State Dance Marathon (Mail Call)
Attn: Dancer Name & Number OR General dancer
227D Hetzel Union Building
University Park, PA 16802
- Similar to Dancer Mail, you can send in words of encouragement through a video
- You can choose to have your video be sent to a specific dancer or it can be featured throughout the THON Weekend Livestream
- Send in videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 4
THON Weekend Zoom Calls
- Reach out to your org for opportunities to interact with students and dancers throughout THON Weekend! Here are some good times to get together over Zoom:
- Alumni Hour
- Pep Rally sponsored by the Penn State Alumni Association
- Crowd engagement activities and other opportunities mentioned in the Spectator Guide
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.